NW Preferred Federal CU
Great Northwest CU
Great Northwest Federal CU
Business Partner Rep
Interested in becoming an Area Representative???
An Area Representative is a voluntary position that enhances the goals and purposes of the Association by working with the Board.
- The Area Representatives should attend Board Meetings, but may not vote.
- They will be asked to volunteer as part of the Committees for the Association during the year and also assist at conference.
- Perform such duties as may be designated by the President.
- They will be under the direction of the Immediate Past President or other Executive Board Members as designated.
- New Area Representatives may apply to join the association at the June Board Meeting following conference as well as at the January Board Meeting.
- After serving for 2 years, Area Representatives may run for an Executive Board Member position.