Unitus Community CU
Great Northwest CU
Great Northwest Federal CU
Business Partner Representatives
PRO Found Recovery Solutions
Interested in becoming an Area Representative???
An Area Representative is a voluntary position that enhances the goals and purpose of the Association by working with the Executive Board.
- The Area Representative should participate in board meetings but may not vote.
- They will be asked to volunteer on Committees for the Association during the year and assist at conference.
- Perform such duties as may be designated by the President.
- They may be under the direction of the immediate Past President or other Executive Board Member(s) as designated.
- New Area Representatives may join the Association at the June board meeting following conference as well as at the January board meeting.
- After serving for 2 years, Area Representatives may run for an Executive Board position.