Cottonwood Community FCU
NW Preferred Federal CU
Mid Oregon CU
Great Northwest CU
Great Northwest Federal CU
Business Partner Representatives
PRO Found Recovery Solutions
Interested in becoming an Area Representative???
An Area Representative is a voluntary position that enhances the goals and purposes of the Association by working with the Board.
- The Area Representatives should attend Board Meetings, but may not vote.
- They will be asked to volunteer as part of the Committees for the Association during the year and also assist at conference.
- Perform such duties as may be designated by the President.
- They will be under the direction of the Immediate Past President or other Executive Board Members as designated.
- New Area Representatives may apply to join the association at the June Board Meeting following conference as well as at the January Board Meeting.
- After serving for 2 years, Area Representatives may run for an Executive Board Member position.