Litigating Credit Union Debt Successfully and the Associated Roles of the Assigning Credit Union Team
- PRESENTER: Jason Woehler, former attorney
- An in-depth look at the steps of the legal process to gain a judgment, garnishment and real estate lien
- Current challenges and limitations of the courts during the pandemic
- The credit unions’ role in supporting legal action
- Credit union best practices, document retention and record keeping
- What to expect if called upon by the courts to testify in person or by written declaration
This event is scheduled for Wednesday, September 16th @ 10am PST
Repossession Insurance Industry Standards
- PRESENTERS: Renee D Low and Mike Peplinski of Harding Brooks Insurance Agency
- DESCRIPTION: Read a Certificate of Insurance in a new light. Learn to sort fact from fiction when it comes to the information provided on a Certificate of Insurance. and why it is important for you to know the difference.
- Best Practices for certificates of insurance
- Identify the red flags on a certificate of Insurance
- Obtain a better understanding of the coverages shown on a Certificate of Insurance.
This educational event is scheduled for Thursday, October 22nd @ 10am PST
Educational Event Questions?
Please contact Missy with any questions.